Join Our Team
The best of the best
Full Job Description:
The North County Police Cooperative (NCPC) is actively looking to recruit experienced police officers to join our rapidly growing Department. We are a fast paced and active agency with great benefits and pay! We are looking for responsible, experienced police officers to maintain law and order, protect members of the public and their properties and improve citizens quality of life. The goal is to achieve community safety and crime reduction.
Officers will be responsible for patrolling the NCPC policing areas. In all, eight municipalities are partnered with the NCPC, with a total population of over 17,000 residents. Police Officers will be responsible for maintaining a high degree of visibility, to preserve the public peace, to secure the protection of life and property, the prevention of crime and the apprehension of law violators. They are responsible for the enforcement of federal, state and municipal ordinances as well as serving and protecting the citizens of NCPC and visitors to the cities we serve.
- Must be at least 21 years of age by hire date
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent
- A current Missouri POST License or currently enrolled in an approved Police Academy (Class A License)
- Maintain a valid Missouri Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Current on all continuing education requirements
- Excellent work history and attendance record
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Time Salary: Starting at $54K / year depending on experience
- Applications can be obtained at 8027 Page Avenue. 314-499-6090