Hanley Hills Precinct
Village of Hanley Hills, Missouri
The Village of Hanley Hills is located in Mid St. Louis County in the northeast corner of the intersection of Page Avenue and Hanley Road. Important roads to the community of Hanley Hills are Page Avenue, Hanley Road and other neighborhood streets. The Village of Hanley Hills was incorporated in 1948.
The Village of Hanley Hills joined NCPC in 2020.
Lt. Phillip QUinn
- Lt. Quinn has nineteen (19) years of police experience and has been with the NCPC for six (6) years.
- Lt. Quinn is the Precinct Commander for the NCPC’s Hanley Hills and Beverly Hills Precincts. Lt. Quinn is also the NCPC’s Court Security Coordinator.
- Lt. Quinn’s prior police commission was with the Moline Acres (MO) Police Department
- Lt. Quinn was named the 2014 Officer of the Year (LETSAC) and has received numerous letters and certificates of appreciation.
- When asked about the concept of the North County Police Cooperative, Lt. Quinn said, “It’s an honor and a privilege to work with the North County Police Cooperative. I am enormously proud to be a part of this leadership team and I whole heartedly love the communities we serve.”