Uplands Park Precinct
Village of Uplands Park, Missouri
The Village of Uplands Park, Missouri is located in Mid St. Louis County, about 15 minutes northwest of Downtown St. Louis via Interstate 70. Settled along Natural Bridge road neighboring Pine Lawn and Velda Village Hills. The quiet streets and unique architecture give the Village an old world feel to the area. The Village of Uplands Park was officially incorporated in 1941.
Major Ron Martin
- Major Martin has twenty-two (22) years of law enforcement experience and has been with the NCPC for five (5) years.
- Major Martin is the Assistant Chief of Police for the NCPC, and his roles include oversight of the daily operations of the Department’s investigative components, to include the Bureau of Criminal Investigations (BCI) and the Special Enforcement Division (SED). In addition, Major Martin is the Department’s PIO, Social Media Coordinator, Federal E-Share Coordinator and Crime Analysis Coordinator.
- Major Martin is the Precinct Commander for the NCPC’s Uplands Park Precinct.
- Major Martin’s prior police commissions were with the Ferguson (MO) Police Department, the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department (MO), and the Nevada Highway Patrol (NV), as well as a Law Enforcement Professional contracted through the United States Army’s Criminal Investigation Command.
- Major Martin has received numerous awards and letters of appreciation during his career.
- When asked about the concept of the North County Police Cooperative, Major Martin said, “There is no law enforcement organization across the nation that could fathom what the NCPC has accomplished in the 6 years we have been here. Every person who has been or is a part of the organization has helped make it successful.”